Thursday, March 6, 2008

The clock ticks on.....The Introspection...

Michael Mortetti,
XII th grade


As seconds turned into minutes,minutes into hours ,hours into days and so on...i reached the end of my 11th grade..It wasnt' a miserable performance as I managed to copy from my friend(Venkat..Mind u he is a genius)...If it hadn't been for him,i would have been sitting in the same class room for another year or so...

The beginning of my 12th grade brought about a drastic change in me.Being the senior most batch in class in school,we were expected to set examples for the others to follow...It never struck me that all those years in my school will come to an end at the end of this year...But this was it...This is one last year to prove yourself...One last chance to reach one's zenith..One decisive call for the future...
All i wanted from this year was satisfaction...The mere satisfaction that i have done something,something constructive....something that fetches a pat on my back...something that gives you that little tinge of relief and pleasure that you have reached that place that you were always destined for.........

After an extreme amount of contemplation and thought into the pros and cons,I decided that this is going to be my year afterall....or..I am making it MY year.....

1 comment:

Akshay said...

knowing you... youl probably get the lowest marks in the history of the school!!!!!!
its good to see you thinking..... even you brain need exercise once in a while.........