Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Evening Sun....

Michael Mortetti,

The hardest part of life is maintaing girls..Man are they god-damned expensive..
"hey dear, i want to go to Coffee Day today","How about a movie ??""No,Lets go that ice cream parlour". And at the end of all these questions my finger wants to raise and show the three stripes..Literally i meant FU....But if i raise anything except my ..... (wallet),I will be left screeched at..

I never really liked Rithika...But when she proposed to me a few months back, I was like no..lets make it a capital 'N'o...After a few days of deep contemplation and thought,i decided that i am finally love struck ( I CLAIM). I couldn't feel any Butterflies in my stomach
but still,even a cockroach is welcome currently..

I finally got the nerve to ask her out and she welcomed me with open arms..
Rithika,isnt' the exact definition of a HOT female,but still she looks good enough..

We decided to go on a date to Coffee day that day,I got dressed up with the hope that some good looking chick will throw a second glance at me....
The menu card was placed on the table.She took it and told" one brownie,one Hot choclate and grenita"..Listening her utter that,made me loose my appetite..I was like " I am not feeling well,i dont' want anything"(B****,i don't have any more cash,don't fuckin keep ordering).
She gave a Big Ahhh and said "Sorry dear,Take care"..("You stop robbing my freakin wallet ,u little ........)"yeah ok,no probs.."

We finished hogging..or rather she finished hogging and the bill came..124 bucks + taxes...=150..Yeah baby,i made it..I am continously bankrupt for the last 4 days...

We decided to take a stroll along the park,and i was thankful that She didn't order any more....
When we were wakling along,She held my hand slowly............

A 5 amps current shook my body & i was like WOOooooooooW.That was the first time we touched...
We didnt' exchange a single sentence and we didn't know what to do either...I cleared my throat and was like,Rithika,"Time is 8.30pm...If u don't mind lets go"..She immediately nodded & i dropped her in her residence and i went to mine..

10 comments:

Curd Rice Aurora said...

the first touch on the football field is always one to calm the nerves and settle the butterflies. But Michael finally got the pattaampoocchis after the first touch i suppose. What Happened next!!!

Unknown said...

gud blogs!
esp d 5 amp current!
i thot u were worth a bit more buddy!
ahh...kaadal!atlast u taste it....tough it cost u 150 bucks n som costly words n gallis 2 ur own gal![:D]

Akshay said...

cross relegion romance? u r promoting national integration man! rock on!

Anonymous said...

ur blog is simply fantabulous!

P.S : u rote allllll dat? :P

Akshay said...

bachelors for lyf eh???
write some more soon.

anuptheleo said...

GOOD ONE, MICHAEL . WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?

Shailesh S said...

haha
very nice...
u hav presented d story very well

Nithin Balasubramanian said...

dude..very very interesting..esp d part abt 5amps ...carry on d good work...looking fwd to read more of mortetti's adventures...

Anerudh Balaji said...

@ Nithin,

Guess we are all bound to get shocks at some time or the other!

lorenzo said...

you can sing lullaby.... a clone of physics proff teaching room acoustics !!!