Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Michael Mortetti,

10.30 am,

Breaks..Ahhhh.the Feeling of ecstasy on whiling away 2 classes....The traditional standing outside the class and chattering away to glory..The second bell rang....Mathematics...

10.35 am,

Good morning students,(in a feminish tone)..
Last class we were discussing about complex numbers...(sure hell we did)..
I got bugged and started staring at a monkey outside....It was all over the tree...(i meant jumping about),it was about to go down when I was caught...
"Michael,What are u doing??".."Sir,I....""Why do you look at the monkey when I am here...."told the teacher,Raman..
I was like WTF???Monkeys are way graceful when compared to u , brother...
"Sir,Sorry Sir,I won't look at the monkey when you are there..".
Every one hooted..... even the girl to the left of me did....
I was grinning with joy...

11.15 am,

PT: Physical Training..
Time for some fun folks...Loads of masti in the Basket Ball court...
and we returned for lunch and the day passed like yet another day in school....

2 comments:

vasudha said...

u forgot to make up a name for the girl to ur left ;)...:P....*straight face*
and y so much tension?? ure coming on too strong, otherwise its pretty hilarious...keep going.

lorenzo said...

who is Vasudha ?