Tuesday, February 26, 2008

School Days....

Michael Mortetti,
" Michael,Get up..Time to go for school!!!".God Damned...F*** the school,F*** the teachers...

Ladies and gentlemen,Michael is a slang machine...I am a short tempered brat...I looked myself at the mirror....Eyes dropping with sleep,Hair ruffled..Err..Mom,(""Can i Bunk school today? I am feeling sick..No,I need to study"")..Damned..No good reasons to cut school....All dresesed up,I looked at the watch..20 minutes left...Its impossible to reach school on time.."Like i care".The walk from the bus stop to the school was the most painful one,it took ages to cover 300 m...And when i was about to enter the class..."Michael,This is third time in four days you are late"screeched the teacher..("Wow!!I was on time once??")." Sorry maa'm.Bus broke down".
"Dont give reasons.Get inside" ("Send me home please..").."Yes ma'am"..

8.15 am,

" Today we are going to see the chemistry of the Ionic Bond..("US is goddamned bombing Iraq..Somebody stop them..") "When two atoms...." ("Go to hell, lady").."Hey Mike,Did u do the Gravitation problen..Kumar will murder us"..Now thats one reason why i hated Monday Mornings.Right at 9.30 that b****** will turn up and start off with some Greek and latin ,& claim it is physics.." I seriously wish a Rock fell on Newton,Bastard..an apple falls and he starts with maths..Why the f*** can't he cock up & eat that god-damned apple?".My best pal at school was Mitra,he was this exact definiton of fun-loving fellow and we had a great wavelength between us..

9.30 am,

"good morning students!!"..."He's here!"..I have never been visually disgusted by anyone except this Kumar..He is the prefect defintion of a Bastard in my dictionary .He never lets anyone at peace,not even the girls..Hez like a two-legged pig..lets say...Ad he started with gravitation..
My eyes were burning and it was like being doped..( i havent done b4,but heard abt it!)
Michael,Michael.."Yes Sir!"."Get out of my class"("My pleasure,u sick son of gun").."Yes Sir."
"Before that get you notebook here"(Now that wasn't expected..y the fuck do u want to check my notebook).I opened my notebook....lyrics of songs..a beautiful scenery...Cricket Hangman..Where the fuck is physics?.."Sir,I...."."I.... didn't bring my .......""Notebook"..
I was shooting prayers to heaven to save my ass when " Get out.I don't want to see ur face for a week".("I ain't Jolie my dear".God has always been generous with me.I owe u one God.One week...Its like ONE WHOLE WEEK...i struggled hard to hide my stupid little smirk...

1 comment:

lorenzo said...

how do people even read such a pseudo
artistic and a negative blend story...

i totally follow the story !
the follow ups ............