Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Who am I?

Michael Mortetti,Born on 31st december 1989

Who the hell am I??What the hell am i doing here???

Thats one question i have always thought of..Its better to leave it unanswered currently..It requires a lot of introspection which is too heavy to process for my mind..
Ok...Let me begin..I am Michael..Michael Mortetti..I have always lived a carefree life & will continue to do so..Tension is something which i hardly take...
I am a simple ,average school student..atleast that was what i was thinking for a long time..I had always been fascinated by the achievers and always wished to be there..right at the zenith..Every time,i used to look at someone,I wanted to be him...I wanted to be there.I wanted that damned place..I wanted that spot light..
I wanted to be everywhere...silverscreen,cricket ground,football field,political dias,a scientist.!
I never had any proper ambition in life,wandered in a road that had been taken by millions and millions..So what?Its not the road that is important..Is it?Its your final destination...I aimed for the stars......I have just taken flight.....Still tonnes of hurdles to cross,millions of people to cross....

4 comments:

vasudha said...

very good choice of words...u expressed it all really well...

Tippu Sultan said...

tht was abt ur skool life dude..
i guess da initial stages f ur college life wud hav been more f***in'.. so, do enlighten us on tht.. keep writin.. ts wonderful..

Shailesh S said...

its a nice idea...
and good usage of english..

lorenzo said...

u can attempt GRE... and i can bet that u can yield above 1450.