Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The finishing Touch......

Michael Mortetti,The new Beginning....

The bell rang....And she picked up her phone..." Hi darling...".....I was like.."well, I want to talk to u abt certain matters.."trying to keep my voice as low as possible so that she could sense the emotional mask i was trying to put..."whats it abt.???"..."Well...Its been great generally,over the last few months ,but i think its affecting my studies..We should set our priorities right....."expecting a Roar from her....A few seconds there was dead silence..No one uttered a word and i was just hoping she wouldn't cry....."why didn't u tell me in the first place.."kick starting her series of "Mike is a bastard,I am an angel "I wanted to pull this off desperately...and was looking at the heavens and listening to her half attentively..and then the phone landed with a thud....The engaged tone came....That makes it two....GOD!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gr8 goin da... be it fictitious or real... i like ur blog thus far... our writin styles and way of reachin out with the words match a lot...! and i'm commentin on this controversial enrty, becoz no one has commented here so far!! :P