Thursday, July 17, 2008

@ the station,yet again!

"Let me get this straight.You screw it up or try to run away,you will be punctured by bullets.Do you understand ??"trying to sound arrogant.
I was expecting a "chilling" line like the Corleone's in the GodFather,but it was a disappointing threat.That was the most cliched line I have come across.Dude,Copy from the movies properly,and by the way you forgot the "Gun on my Forehead Part".

As I was trying to get some portion of my ass in the trade,I nodded my head in complete agreement,puffing casually as I took the packets from him.

20:25 , Dadar Railway Station

It was crowded like hell.To search for one soul here was like searching for an albino pigeon.You are almost fucked .I moved around searching for him slowly.There was a sea of people . Trains arrived and departed every third minute,which resulted in irritatingly high density of people per square feet.Trobules were trebling every passing minute as I scanned the crowd slowly.I spotted him,clad in black without the hand,the details matched.Our eyes met for a fraction of a second and that was more than enough.We moved towards each other swiftly ,my eys completely following each action of his.My hands moved across my pocket ,just to check the gun .We passed by , completing the trade in less than a minute .My hands feeling the stack of bills ,a smile just popped up on my face..The Deal was On..

2 comments:

Akshay said...

good post.... looking forward to your adventure........ include mild humour.......

Anerudh Balaji said...

yeah dude,last few entries was a little scrapy..typed in a hurry i guess!