Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Acquistion,Anyone?

04.00 am,

My eyes were burning.Hell it was early morning 4 am man!!To be interrupted while sleeping is one of the most devastating things in Planet Earth.And for watching some sick bastard walk the street to drop some white crap, is like listening to Himesh Reshmmiya sing,that too when you are stressed out..I got up,dressed myself and lit a cigarette and walked to the street end.It was pretty dark,and I had this familiar feeling of watching a Horror movie.But fortunately,the sound effects were minimal.There was no water dripping from the pipes , and most importantly there was no dog howling and growling.I sat down by the road side,waiting for the person to arrive.

04.15 am,

Two guys walked to the shop and handed the man some stuff.Immediately I walked upto them.And out of nowhere they pulled their guns and pointed at me.

"Wait!" I screamed not realizing that it was stupid to ask for a break when they are trying to kill you.The Shopkeeper told the guys something and they didn't fire.I was intact still.

I told them about my possession of Coke and if they were interested in getting it.Obviously they weren't dumb enough to say "Yes Sir,We love Coke",they threw "Who the Fuck is he" look.
Almost immediately I blurted out " I came into hiding coz of the cops @ Madras.I was a trafficker there".

"Will talk to you tommorow ,same time ,same place" one of them replied


There goes my sleep again!

2 comments:

SHANKY said...

mann ur thoughts r goin dangerous day by day.....hmmm but worth say a gud script....carry on ll wait n watch d next scenario!!

Unknown said...

cool. i like the direction this is headin towards...