Monday, June 30, 2008

Information is wealth

My toilet Flush occupied Primetime in my Brain,as the sight of it (not a pleasant one at all!) crossed by me again.It has been two weeks and I hadn't taken any significant steps towards making some Serious money using that.It was getting pretty dark and as I walked past the Shop in my street corner,an idea struck me.I was pretty desperate to make some cash(That company thing just dropped in and said Hello).I moved to the shopkeeper and asked him for 'Maal',and tried to strike a conversation.It was pretty tough,given my Hindi was sounding Greekish to him.I couldn't blame him for that!

"Eh maal bahuth acha hai" I knew these Acha lines properly since I had rehersed just in case I ran into some hot chick.Complimenting her by saying,"aapka voice bahuth acha hai" would be one hell of a start!

The nod was pretty gentle,which I assumed to be a "Yes.and please get the Fuck out of here".Very very kind.To have a please word before the F word is way too gentle.

"Kahan se mila"I asked him sounding hopeful of a reply

Ten Minutes later,I was on my way back home giving hi fives to invisible hands stretching out to me.The train is waiting....

2 comments:

Akshay said...

the f word part is too gud man!

Anerudh Balaji said...

u know my addiction to the F word usage man!!! its PLZ F*** OFF...lolz!