Monday, June 16, 2008

THe coin Flips....

With a sudden burst of energy i rose up..My eyes were still begging for a shutdown,with a feeling of being drugged i got up ,and the first thing i noticed my pocket was weightless..Good God..there goes my 45 bucks and...my watch:O..gone....Penniless..Not a Penny more,nothing to go lower than this!
And the harsh reality smacked me hard on my face....The Almighty had let me down,once again..Shell shocked , i managed to get up and keep my footing..The curious on goers cast a casual look and started whispering among themselves..I dusted my pants and moved on..I wanted to scream scream and keep on screaming till my anger subsides , but i realized there were better things to do than screaming..Frustrated, i moved on ,knocking on every door that appeared to be of a shop's and begging them for help...Every one refused...Some shut the door on me,some shooed me away as if i was a dog,some gave a firm No,some a polite one...The end result was the same everytime, a NO...

No comments: