Friday, June 20, 2008

The 'S' route

The three coins were in front of me,they had reversed my fortunes(though 3 rupees can never be regarded as Fortune in your wildest of imagination..).Well if one rupee could reverse Rajini Kanth's fate in Sivaji,the movie (The villain gives him a one rupee coin , which our hero tosses horizontally,read HORIZONTALLY.But I do have to admit the fact,I enjoyed the coin getting flipped horizontally and yeah Vertically too)why can't it if not reverse ,atleast move it by say a few degrees!

I bought a blade for 50 ps , bun and a cup of tea.When the first piece of the bun , passed through my throat, i could feel my stomach expanding itself for its first prey in the last two days..What a feeling!!!!Better than anything in this whole damn world(..Read anything and Everything..yeah u got it right EVERYTHNG..)

I decided to kick start my new job , and went to the bus stop ...A crowded bus approached and set the conditions conducive for the first hit.I caught it and stood on the foot board, where in i got my first catch..Being a novice , didnt' help my cause either as i was struggling hard to maintain my footing..( I was loosing balance ,since i was shivering).I got down at a signal and ran for cover..Realizing that something was wrong,the guy turned back,but by then I was long gone..Thank you buddy!!
And Blimely!, what a start...368 bucks...I pinched myself just to prevent another heavy fall..(Ouch!!That hurt!)...S for (e) SCAPE!

No comments: