Monday, June 16, 2008

Under the care of platform....

My stomach was grumbling, it has been 14 hours since i last ate and here i was searching for sleep @ the very same railway station...My eyes moved around...Parents scolding their children, sellers taking a break after a hard days' work,my heart was getting heavier..i turned around contemplating on how to survive the next day.....It was a cruel twist of fate....I turned around,trying to forget that i was hungry,trying to put behind me the horrible happenings of the day...

9.30 am,

Clutching my stomach,i screamed in pain..It was excruciating...I moved on .... It was tough,but i had no other choice...The streets were mean as ever , and trying hard to balance myself ,i started the hunt for Food....I saw myself in a mirror along the road side...drained of colour, energy and enthusisam,i cut a sorry face...I pitied myself.......

No comments: