Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Along came '"Nobody"

Still reeling under the clutches of the Hunger God , i struggled my way past the people , my legs still shivering due to the lack of energy, i lied down by the road side..My stomach grumbled ,my brain succumbed to the pressures , and refused to think..A one rupee coin was lying a little away from me and my eyes lit up at the sight of it.....

It was @ that very instant , my life took another turn(at least i assumed it would)...I rose up in pursuit of the one rupee coin ,@ which point another man was bending to take it,I didn't know what happened at that second,whether desperation had reached a new zenith or Food God showed the green signal , i flicked his wallet and ran off..To be frank, Asafa Powell would have been very pleased with my running skills, I ran for my life ( quite literally) ..I was expecting screams and screeches and of people chasing me, but nothing of such sorts happened, wherein I realized cinema had influenced me way too much..I took a series of lefts and rights and When i was sure that there weren't any Police , I opened my prized capture..It was a ravishing sight , two hundred bucks till i crashed into reality once again!...

The purse was practically empty except for a dozen papers and three rupees.....(teri ma ki...)I was cursing him so much that i was sure he would be a blind lizard without a leg...So much for my ambitions of striking it rich..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

=)) .nice touch of pain + agony... and more misery and ill-fate. excellent blend to be brewed in a blog to keep it up and runnin. :P

Anerudh Balaji said...

@ shyam,

Thanks..guess you are enjoying it like a cup of coffee!!