Monday, June 16, 2008

The two sides of a coin...

9.30 am,

Time to move on..Another 12 hours to go..I hated this business style mathematics..and them being associated with life...It was a total disaster according to me...But i had no other choice...There were no familiar Michael screams from my mother and no more buses to board,no more familiar "sorry maam' excuses"Life had almost taken a 180 degree shift..I moved out of the station,greeted by the familiar hoots of the hawkers and the vegetable sellers,and the taxi drivers pestering the travelers..Drained of all energy i walked past them and into the sea of people ..The streets were getting meaner by the day and i pulled by a tea shop to have my breakfast....

The weight of my pocket was getting lower day by day,and for the first time in my life i was getting tensed...

Slightly shaken by the developments over the past few days,I moved forward...Thats the last thing i remembered....

No comments: