Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Where do we start??

Sitting down on the couch,he offered me a cigarette.He had asked me to bring a sample of the coke I had ,it was in my pocket.We did a little and admired the quality .We then shifted focus to business.Ten minutes was going to decide my future.
"Reddy" he said reaching out his hand.(Fuck!!Gulti??Damnit!)
"Mike,Michael " shaking his hands.
"So this stuff ,where did you get it"
"Is this part of the business???"I shot back rather frustrated with his nosy questions.
"Chill man..Chill.. I have no problems with this pack.I am looking for a long term thing.Maruijana ,Coke.The cops will fuck us here totally if we are caught..So thinking still.?"directly into the business.

" I can do it if you want "jumping at the oppurtunity .

" How can I trust you??I mean who are you mate??.Don't expect me to be that dumb" was the reply


" Cool it.."It was my turn to cool him down.."We can have a try.Gimme a a pack.Will do it for you. I fuck the cops and get it done..We have a deal.Done?" Words came out at hurriedly.I wanted this badly.This was big money.No more urinated street corners and crappy places..

" Hmmm..Ok...Probably" he blurted.

"Where do we start???"

No comments: