Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Welcome to the world..

He seemed to buy the story,but I knew I had to be fucking careful otherwise my intestines will be plucked and used as a memento.And common,I wanted a fair enough death.I didnt' give a fuck about all the Sins I did , and about what i am going to do.I had three meals a day,my stomach didn't complain.I lived in a world of my own.

04.15 am,the next day

The guy arrived.He was short with a pointed nose and not that clean shaven.I dropped the cigaratte and walked towards him.He wanted to buy that stuff,I was keen on moving it further.I pushed the deal further and told 50% cut and I join him.He looked at me cautiously doubting me if I was a cop.Hell,I came out of nowhere and suddenly handing him two kilos of coke,you are bound to get suspicious.I swore that I wasnt' a cop and got on the veichle.It was a Maruti Van ,( the movies were real!!!)They blindfolded me,and I went on cursing them.The driver was on a rampage sparing no time for the veichles on the opposite side.I could hear horns being romped incessantly.And then the veichle halted,slowly I began to suck in the atmosphere.It was pretty eerie,I was looking around like a lost child.I had just publically put my life for sale.And I entered the bar, looked around for signs of life.No one.I repeated the F word thrice mentally hoping for a change.Swalloing a huge chunk of saliva, I stepped inside the world .The world of MAFIA.

No comments: